Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hoodies Vs. Sweaters

Fashion is as important in today's society as it has ever been. Most people care about what they wear and how they look on a daily basis no matter what season it is. In the summer girls may want to go buy the newest and prettiest sundress and a guy could possibly want that new designer t-shirt. When it begins to get cold out you are forced to switch around your wardrobe. Depending on what type of person you are you will start to wear either a hoodie sweatshirt or a sweater. These two pieces of clothing may seem similar but really they are not the same at all.

Hoodie: This form of a sweatshirt serves you to keep you warm when it starts to get cold out. When it begins to get cold out in Happy Valley you will see all different types of hoodies being warn by many different students. Hoodies are very practical for a few different reasons. Hoodies obviously have a hood, but also have a string to adjust the tightness of your hood. Personally I get annoyed at times when a sweatshirt does not have a hood. When it is raining or even windy out I find myself urning for a hood to keep my head warm and keep the rain off my head. Also, hoodies almost always have a large frontal pocket. This pocket can serve to either hold something as any pocket would but also you can keep your hands inside to keep them warm. Someone who wears a hoodie may not care about fashion quite as much as someone who would wear a a sweater

Sweater: A sweater serves the same basic purpose as a hoodie sweatshirt does, and that is to keep you warm. Although that is true there are many differences between these two forms of sweatshirts. Sweaters don't have those functional factors that hoodies do. Although sweaters keep you warm when it gets cold out, sweaters don't have hoods, they don't have pockets and overall they are just not as useful as hoodies are. Sweaters have an aspect to them that raise themselves above the hoodie and that is that they are more fashionable. You would never wear a hoodie out to a fancy dinner, but that is not at all the case with a nice wool sweater. The type of person that would wear a hoodie my be considered more "preppy" or upperclass. I am personally not the type of person that would a sweater on a daily basis, but I do choose to wear hoodies nearly every chilly day. I would really only wear a sweater for something like a fancy dinner or if it were the holidays.


16 comments:

  1. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!!!
    Hoodies

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work hoodies

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are pullovers with a characteristic hood, thus, the term "hoodies." Hoodies often have large frontal pockets and drawstrings to adjust the hood opening.Bitcoin Hoodies

    ReplyDelete
  4. When it comes to choosing between hoodies and sweaters, I would always prefer hoodies as they look better than sweaters. But my favourite winter workout clothing are jackets, as they look very cool and provide great warmth. So during the cold seasons, warm leggings paired with a nice jacket is my usual choice of clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buy men's t shirts online starting at just $9.99. From floral t-shirts, Galaxy tshirts, anime tshirts, anime tshorts, etc hoodies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great information about wilderness for beginners giving the opportunity for new people. Tony Stark Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to shang-chi jacket thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Excellent post it is very impressive and inspiring content thanks for share us keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  8. As we have talked about in ongoing articles there are six subjects that the vast majority of the down-home melodies can be put in; affection, separating, drinking, nationalism, religion, and nation living. Students can effortlessly visit Simu Liu Bomber Jacket website to get new fashion jackets and vest and many more. In this article, I will examine the subjects of drinking, nationalism, and nation living.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for this. This is the simplest explanation I can understand given the tons of Explanation here.
    Dirk Gently Leather Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read blogs on a similar topic, but I never visited your blog. I added it to favorites and I’ll be your constant reader. Star Lord Game Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing this best stuff with us! Keep sharing! I am new in the blog writing. All types blogs and posts are not helpful for the readers. Here the author is giving good thoughts and suggestions to each and every reader through this article. literature-essay Quality of the content is write my assignment for me the main element of the blog and this is the way of writing and presenting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. shop hereI read blogs on a similar topic, but I never visited your blog. I added it to favorites and I’ll be your constant reader

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work. this was very amazing discount and delivery much better experience visit at the MillionMerch

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing this premium article free of cost i really like your article .juicewrldofficial.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete